We provide compassionate campaigning, tireless advocacy and essential education for medical cannabis patients.
- Removal of cannabis as a Schedule 1 substance under the Misuse of Drugs Act. To be moved to an appropriate schedule - ideally Schedule 4 alongside Sativex.
- To make cannabis legally accessible to all patients who wish to consume it for therapeutic reasons.
- Patients granted the right to grow their own medicine at home without intervention from the law.
- Campaign toward legal access to all varieties of cannabis and cannabis products in the UK.
- Reinstate the defence of medical necessity for cannabis related legal proceedings.
- Ensure that patients can access a safe and regulated supply of their chosen medicine, including the ability for doctors to legally recommend cannabis to their patients where appropriate.
- Facilitate awareness of the benefits of medical cannabis within the community.
- To use education to fight the stigma which exists around being a person who consumes cannabis.
- Provide education and information to patients, medical professionals and other healthcare stakeholders.
- Create a patient community for the nurture treatment of best practice and information exchange.
- Offer advice and support to patients who experience legal difficulties as a result of prohibition.
- Encourage innovation and research in the UK with regard to medical cannabis products and their distribution.
For more information please contact: email@example.com