We build online communities and connect patients to a wider network of support.
- The UPA community forums are for patients to discuss the medical benefits of cannabis, cannabinoids and cannabis-based medicines in the UK.
- We have a strict policy of absolutely no selling or advertising of any illegal substances in or through the groups.
- The UPA strongly advises against buying, trading or taking donations of cannabis or cannabis related products from any members of the groups.
- The views expressed by individuals within the groups, including individuals who work closely with or are associated with the UPA in any way, do not represent the views of the UPA. Individuals are 100% responsible for their own comments.
- Moderators are at hand to notify if you see someone giving incorrect advice to a patient. Together we can provide each other with the best advice available under current UK law.
Free Membership Sign Up
Want to get involved?
Get in touch today to become a member of the UPA and keep updated on our campaigns, media and services.