We build online communities and connect patients to a wider network of support.
- The UPA community forums are for patients to discuss the medical benefits of cannabis, cannabinoids and cannabis-based medicines in the UK.
- We have a strict policy of absolutely no selling or advertising of any illegal substances in or through the groups.
- The UPA strongly advises against buying, trading or taking donations of cannabis or cannabis related products from any members of the groups.
- The views expressed by individuals within the groups, including individuals who work closely with or are associated with the UPA in any way, do not represent the views of the UPA. Individuals are 100% responsible for their own comments.
- Moderators are at hand to notify if you see someone giving incorrect advice to a patient. Together we can provide each other with the best advice available under current UK law.
Join Your Local UPA Community for FREE Today!
Want to get involved?
If you think joining one of our local communities would benefit you, or if you think you can bring something to the table - then we'd love to hear from you.
Becoming a part of your local community can be a life changing experience for some people.
Enter Your Details to Join Our Patient Network!