We provide compassionate campaigning, tireless advocacy and essential education for medical cannabis patients.
- Removal of cannabis as a Schedule 1 substance under the Misuse of Drugs Act. To be moved to an appropriate schedule - ideally Schedule 4 alongside Sativex.
- To make cannabis legally accessible to all patients who wish to consume it for therapeutic reasons.
- Patients granted the right to grow their own medicine at home without intervention from the law.
- Campaign toward legal access to all varieties of cannabis and cannabis products in the UK.
- Reinstate the defence of medical necessity for cannabis related legal proceedings.
- Ensure that patients can access a safe and regulated supply of their chosen medicine, including the ability for doctors to legally recommend cannabis to their patients where appropriate.
- Facilitate awareness of the benefits of medical cannabis within the community.
- To use education to fight the stigma which exists around being a person who consumes cannabis.
- Provide education and information to patients, medical professionals and other healthcare stakeholders.
- Create a patient community for the nurture treatment of best practice and information exchange.
- Offer advice and support to patients who experience legal difficulties as a result of prohibition.
- Encourage innovation and research in the UK with regard to medical cannabis products and their distribution.
For more information and to find out how YOU can help, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Patients Alliance Ltd are a Not For Profit organisation run by chronically ill patient volunteers. Our charity application is in progress. Unfortunately everything we do costs money as well as time.
You can help by Donating NOW:
All funds raised through events/sales/donations are used to advance legal access to cannabis therapeutics in the UK.